Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Background Pony #FFDF
I now own all three of the RiffTrax treatments of James Nguyen’s movies. Specifically “Birdemic: Shock and Terror” (RiffTrax Live), “Julie & Jack” and “Replica”.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Newfoundland chow mein has no noodles…

WHAT WESTERNIZED SORCERY IS THIS!?

Instead of noodles, which were evidently difficult to find for Chinese migrants to find in the region back in the days. They use thinly chopped cabbages to resemble noodles.  
So basically it’s just a vegetable stir fry with a fancy name that’s supposed to suggest noodles.

Just like how this Polish American dish in the Midwest City Chicken contains no chicken at all, but usually pork instead.

Or the Texan Fried Chicken Bacon which is just bacon fried in the “fried chicken style”.

Man, you Muricans sure love deceiving diners. Because USE YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATIONS!
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Has anyone else noticed that a lot of TV shows, particularly sitcoms, like to use the plot of a character being revealed to have an unconventional special interest and the other characters shame him/her out of it?

I’ve seen a number of shows use this plot and it really bothers me.
Background Pony #FFDF
Why is it whenever people get hurt in shows, they shake their heads afterward?
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Background Pony #FFDF  
There was an episode of iCarly where Carly was really into this guy who seemed really cool, but then she discovered that he was into collecting Beanie Babies (or that universe’s equivalent) and dumped him.

There was also an episode of That ’70s Show where Eric (the main character) got into roller disco and was really enjoying it, but his friends and parents found out and shamed him for it until he was convinced to throw away his skates.

It seems as though people can only have special interests if they’re “cool.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide