Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Ugh. So the tag #NobodyArtistClub was trending earlier yesterday, and it seemed to be genuinely helping smaller artists get more followers.

Now, a ton of bigger artists with 1K followers or more have co-opted the tag to promote their own stuff, while others are trashing it for excluding them, so now smaller artists who could use the attention aren’t getting it.

I’m so tired.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
It’s hard enough that every tweet of mine that blows up isn’t of my art but is rather just a shitpost that took like two seconds, now my one method of getting attention on my art isn’t even working because of other selfish assholes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide