Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
This has always bothered me.

“Inaccurate” = not accurate.  
“Inaccessible” = not accessible.  
“Invaluable” = extremely valuable.

Whut?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@TheHappySpaceman  
To be fair:  
Extremely valuable is kinda inaccurate if you want to convey “having a really high price / is worth a lot of money.”

Valueable imo, means “it can be valued” and to value something is to set a price on it, usually on a give scale and against a reference, in order to give it a fair price.

Something invaluable means that its value is outside of said scale and it is incomparable against the references. It may or may not be, actually worthless.

Since you can’t appraise an invaluable object, the assumption is then, that it must be extremely rare and therefore of very high price, but nobody knows how high.

Extremely valuable is therefore, I think, should NOT refer to highly priced and expensive items but rather on items that can be valued by anyone, on any scale, in any market.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Confession time: On the first episode of Sonic X, I thought that it was a new Digimon series because I thought Big the Cat was a Digimon. No, really, I thought it was Digimon when I was a kid the first time I saw Sonic X.
Background Pony #C85F
BROKE:
full
WOKE:
full

Either way you use it, if you make that sign in the Middle East, Brazil, Belarus and Russia, You are SCREWED
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
Seeing how poorly Dumbledore is running it, I’m not convinced that Voldemort isn’t just going to extreme lengths to force a positive change for Hogwarts (I mean, it says something when his takeover has a smaller body count than a normal year for Hogwarts).
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
Hey, it forced a change in the system. Also, if a house is compose of nothing but “supremacist, conniving, backstabbing and almost uniformly assholes,” than I can’t help but blame the ones in charge for putting one and one together that the members of that house being evil.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Meanlucario  
The whole house system is suspect anyway. Dividing people up by temperament. The nerds, jocks, preppies, and druggies should be helping each other out, not cordoned off into their own little bubbles. That was an explicit act of villainy when Sunset Shimmer did it, but in Harry-Potter-Land it’s just how things are.

They need a Twilight Sparkle.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide