Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Background Pony #C85F
I got an account on BitChute a while back, but I’ve heard that site is basically a breeding ground for alt-righters…

Free speech doesn’t just include speech and expression that you, your friends or the site admins like, it also protects the stuff you don’t like. As for being “assholes”, sure assholes are on bitchute, but they can also be found on Twitter, Youtube, reddit, 4chan, 8kun, and e621, pretty much anywhere. Adding to this, simply being an asshole in the sense of pissing someone off or making them feel bad emotionally should not be enough to be cracked down on. In addition, what counts as “hate speech” is usually, if not entirely, quite vague and ill-defined. It can be used to label any group a site mod or admin does not like personally. Its definitely abuse-able. While there are indeed reasonable limits to free speech, what counts as “reasonable limits” to free speech in most cases varies widely by individual and culture. Furthermore, this has been shown to not only happen with governments, but also private companies and organizations. Moderators of websites, ChatBBS and the like are by no means immune to being bought, paid for, and full of themselves.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Jarkes  
To be fair, this thread was never particularly railed. Just let them get it out of their system, and we can go back to… pomegranates or aircraft carriers or aircraft carriers made of pomegranates or whatever.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Background Human  
It’s important to remember that we as a species don’t have it all figured out, and that what is seen as acceptable changes over time. Every bit of progress humanity has made has been offensive or problematic in the eyes of someone.
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@Jarkes  
no, we are fucking not. next person who posts anything political in this thread gets a free 30 day ban. take it to the fucking tartarus thread, don’t shit this thread up with it.

remember, this is my personal shitposting thread. politics are not welcome here.
Background Pony #C85F
What if…

Half Life 3 does come out in 2 or 3 years, but as a 3 hour-long movie made by either Sony, Paramount or Universal Pictures via Valve giving one of said companies the greenlight to make such a film?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I’d like to coin a new term: “Azulas.”
An Azula is a hugely entitled teenage brat, the queen of the preppy bitch clique, who somehow has power over everyone and is used to getting her way and getting everyone else in trouble.
In other words, the early life stage of a Karen.

I’d use it
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I’d like to coin a new term: “Azulas.”
An Azula is a hugely entitled teenage brat, the queen of the preppy bitch clique, who somehow has power over everyone and is used to getting her way and getting everyone else in trouble.
In other words, the early life stage of a Karen.
I’d use it

I feel like a zoologist….
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide