Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@Meanlucario  
what causes problems is it creates a genuine fear. most of the time things are worlds better than the media is making them out to be, but there’s always that chance that something really is as bad as the news would have you believe. that level of uncertainty breeds real fear as uncertainty is terrifying to most people.

@Dirty Bit  
i never understood the toilet paper thing. even when i think they’re being silly and overreacting and causing more problems, i can at least understand the mindset behind hoarding disinfectant, food, water, guns. why was toilet paper such a priority? i guess people saw other people doing it, panicked, and were like “other people are doing it so i’d better do it too!”
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@MagpulPony  
that’s what’s weird about it to me. i would expect anyone to have a fairly accurate idea of how long a roll of toilet paper will last them under any given circumstances. like, a cartfull of toilet paper would last me for probably two years.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@DanielTepesKraus  
I don’t either.

Usually i have some kind of semi-educated guess, but I work at a retail store, right in the thick of it, and i have no idea. Never seen the shelves so bare.

I guess people heard of quarantines as lengthy home arrest and toiletries is the one thing they already had that couldn’t last.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Dirty Bit

Guns and ammo. That’s the most irrational part of this panic buying to me. I’m pretty sure covid-19 is not going to cause the collapse of law and plunge us into Mad Max world.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@kleptomage  
I understand it. Police forces have already started cutting way back on responding to “non essential” calls including vandalism, theft, break ins, etc. meanwhile my county alone has already released well over 1,700 criminals from prison to try and keep the virus from spreading. People may not need a pallet of ammo, but buying a gun does make sense.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
This plague  
The rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it

W̴̡̬̫͚̺̘̗͓̲͓͍͖̙͊͌̿͒̓̎̾̀͘͝H̴͚̑̒Y̶̨̢͔͖̮̺̦̺͖̆͑̀̐̚͝ ̴̧̧̡̡̰͔͈͙̯͉̒ͅC̴̡̥̮͎̱̬͚͓̫̤̩͎̭͐͑̈́̅́̕͘O̴̯̥͈̥̠͋͊͌̋̑N̴̡̨̫͇͔͖̭̱͚̫̤̫͘T̵̛̰̥̤̬̰͂͗̏̏̅̽̎̈͝͝A̵̢̨̤̬̘̘̓͜I̴̡̞͖̲͓͎̙͌̐͛͆͑́̑̆̆͌́͘̚͘ͅN̴̙̖̒̇ ̶̛̣̪͈͔̙͔͇͎̌́̿̎̀̕͘͜Ḯ̴̡̛͎̮̘̭͎͛͗̍̋̐̈́̏͘͝͠Ţ̶̫̯͖̟̠̀̍̑?̶̡̛̻̬̹̗͙̹̃̐͌͊̆̿̂̕̚͠
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide