Artist -

Evil
I used to be with it  
Then they changed what “it” was  
Now what I’m with isn’t it  
And what’s “it” seems weird and scary to me

It’ll happen to YOU.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Ay tio que tál? how you enjoying Madrid so far? Kinda strange for you to be travelling in this troubling time.  
have you been to Northern Italy lately? If yes then I hope I didn’t unknowingly bump into you or something.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Maybe I drink so much coffee because I don’t like alcohol.

I tend to think of people with crossbows because I don’t like guns, and I think about people asking for coffee in times that normally call for beer.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
In the world of social media, streaming services will be bothered by people who always demand something and not caring about anything else, and it’s getting quite annoying.

For example:  
Netflix -> People demanding anime simulcasts and reviving The OA and Anne with an E  
HBO Max -> People demanding the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League  
Disney+ -> People demanding the Terri Minsky cut of the new Lizzie McGuire sequel

Next thing you know people will demand something whether it be Peacock or Prime Video.

Also, please don’t bother whine about not caring for something I mention, I have a right to mention things whether you like it or not.
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@Background Human  
You know what’s really scary? Because that episode is 24 years old, it’s now actually been longer between now and then than between 1996 and 1974, the time that Homer was so fond of, when he said, “Everyone knows rock attained perfection in 1974. It’s a scientifically proven fact.” To whit, imagine me driving in a car with my kids listening to Smashing Pumpkins and Nine Inch Nails, and my kids telling me, “Nobody cares about your stupid dinosaur bands, dad! You have the worst, lamest taste in music EVER!”

Imagine that. Bands from the mid to late 90s are now “dinosaur bands.” Kids today have as little knowledge of them as Bart did of Grand Funk Railroad or Jefferson Airplane. THAT is scary to me.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Nightweaver20xx  
Yeah that’s how I see to test if you’re an old person is by music.  
It could be different things like games or shows but really it’s music as soon as you go “I don’t get the music the kids are into” you’re next thought should be “oh I’m officially old now”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide