Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@tehwatever  
Maybe this comment?

“The thing that struck me however, is just how little these artificial girlfriends do. They don’t cook, they don’t have sex, they don’t earn money. All they do is greet you cheerfully in the morning and say nice things. To think that a man might actually buy such a thing and then conclude he now has no need for a wife or a girlfriend. It shows just how little men actually want from women. men are simple, self-sufficient creatures. Ladies, take this to heart: you don’t need to be beautiful. You don’t need to be a gourmet chef. You don’t need a fancy job. You don’t need to be a sex goddess. You don’t need to be smart. All men want is a little bit of sugar - that little bit of feminine sweetness. Just smile, be cheerful and nice to a man, and he will happily serve you until the day he dies.”
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@WyrmSpawN  
And also the comment that basically says:  
“if this bothers you. don’t blame the developer. blame society for getting it to this point.”

Listen, if the ad showed a happily married couple with a 3D Hologram Cortana playing with the pet, doing house-keeping and entertaining their adopted children while the parents are out working their small business / 9-to-5 I wouldn’t be crying.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
Does anyone buy anything from Amazon?

I am not sure if the one-time exception exist since they request me to return an item that i accidentally refunded after it didn’t arrive on time.

I wonder if I pay the same price if I don’t return it and just for once? I’m afraid if this won’t be an one time reimbursement because I wanna keep my OTG cable.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide