Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Scrabbleman  
Tumblr and Twitter. I’ll be browsing for art of a certain ship and see a post that’s like, “I think #ShipName was really poorly executed,” and I’m just like… this isn’t what I wanted to see, sdfgh…
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@LightningBolt  
Exactly. Like, dislike ships all you want–I know I do–but when you make posts specifically bashing those ships, tagging it with those ship names so that people who like those ships have to see your BS is what we call a dick move.
Background Pony #D5DB
man I was going to post a few other dumb nsfw stuff under spoilers but now I’m not sure.

I went through the first fifty pages to get a feel for what was allowed in the thread and what was not, but if nsfw stuff really isn’t, then why’s that nsfw post made by a mod still there if that kinda stuff’s not allowed? It’s misleading. was gonna stop being anonymous too since I felt I tested the waters long enough, but if stuff just gets deleted on the fly like that then I dunno.

Peace.  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide