Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I’m still surprised that the Zutara/Kataang shipping wars are still going on in some circles, even after the series finale. Apparently those were pretty bad back in the day, so I’m kinda glad I missed them.

People are still fucking salty that Harry got with Ginny and not Hermione.

IT’S BEEN TEN YEARS, PEOPLE! LET IT GO!
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario  
I dunno.

But I thought they had detractors and I thought that they might make them cancel the show, but they still keep going and next year they will probably end.

But if I have to improve myself when it comes to opinions and jokes, it won’t be easy for me, but I can try.

And I can’t say “hate” because of someone.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@YetAnotherBrony  
If people really care that much, there’s always AU fanfiction.

I sometimes wonder if it’s too hypocritical for me to be annoyed by Zutara fans when I’m also a fan of a ship from the same show that never became canon (Tokka). Then again, I also find Sukka adorable as hell, so I’m not complaining.
Exceptionally Average Individual And Lurker
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages - News, Articles, Events, and Shenanigans [Potentially NSFW]

@Hollowfox the Stallion  
If you were referring to me with regards to you refraining from using the word “hate”, I meant that you really need to lay off the word “hated” and stop using it to describe things that do have people not liking it. It really rubs me the wrong way every time because it also reinforces our suspicions that you may be that much of an idiot.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Hollowfox the Stallion
Nothing, but you would improve as a person and possibly find those that share your interest. You need to have semi-toughen if yo want to be able to socialize on the internet.

This.

Basically, don’t take everything so seriously.

But ALSO don’t treat everything as one big fucking joke.

Everything in moderation.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Hollowfox the Stallion  
I think you’re overreacting.

Guess what? Being hated is a normal thing. I have two people here who absolutely hate my guts but guess what? I don’t care.

Dude, just take a deep breath and realize that it’s not the end of the world, okay?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide