Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@Jarkes  
i kind of figured. it’s one of those movies where you can tell at least one person on the crew was an avid silent hill fan. i’m guessing someone higher up was like “no, that won’t sell. make the main character a female because a man being that devoted to his kid is unbelievable, and add pyramid head because he’s the series mascot, and rewrite this part because it’s scarier…”
SuperSupermario24
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

fluffy sylveon
i actually think the super mario brothers movie is not only a good movie, but actually a decent adaptation.
I think it would have been a lot better as its own independent thing. It was an interesting concept and a decent movie, but it trying to be a Mario thing really killed it for me.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@SuperSupermario24  
well, it was never meant to be just a spamboard. for a while it seemed like 4chan was deleting all the various generals threads (satyr abomination thread, waifu thread, etc), so our dark lord and master wanted to offer a replacement (since said threads are a huge driving force of the fanbase and, quite honestly, the highest quality posts on /mlp).

however it turned out said deletions were by one trigger-happy janitor and it wasn’t the scruffening all over again, but by then the thread was created so we just rolled with it. beforehand general discussion was more than sufficient to house all such topics, but since generals was here anyways and people were using it, it was decided to just put it to use rather than delete it or whatever.

that said, you definitely do have a point but i honestly think it’s not even worth moving the one thread.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Here’s a random thought I just has.

Excluding certain portrayals Batman does not kill.  
But what about crippling just y’know paralyze Joker from the neck down.  
His still alive but not a threat anymore it’s win-win Bruce.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
@Darth Prime  
i honestly agree with batman’s reasoning for not killing, but it gets on my nerves when he goes out of his way to protect and save the bad guy. like when the red hood is going to kill the joker, he shouldn’t be stepping in to stop him.

i liked the whole “i don’t have to kill you, but i don’t have to save you either” sentiment from the nolan films.
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
@DanielTepesKraus  
Because he tries to stand on this moral high-ground for not wanting to get rid of the Dark Hour despite the fact that he kills people for no good reason other than it amuses him.
Darth Prime
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@DanielTepesKraus  
It’s like I get the whole “not letting him have the last laugh” and that his no kill policy is why Jim Gordon is willing to work with Bruce but come on you don’t have to kill him to render Joker a non-threat.

Alternatively another thought I’ve had for awhile: why has no cop killed Joker?  
You’d think somewhere someone on the force would try to solve the problem for good.  
Even if Joker’s arrested why has some cop (Bollock comes to mind) just thought to themselves “it’ll cost me everything but that evil son of bitch won’t be breathing anymore.”
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
@SquiggyBomb  
i don’t even know if he’s from an anime or videogame so i can’t say.

@Darth Prime  
honestly, the “can’t give him the last laugh” argument is the stupidest argument ever for not killing him. he’d be like “guess i had the last laugh after all” to me and i’d be like “yep” *BANG*
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@DanielTepesKraus  
That’s actually something that’s been discussed in Transformers More Then Meets The Eye comic when First Aid wants to kill a traitor after he murdered his friend.

“First we find Pharma and put a bullet in his spark, right?”
“No. If we kill him, we’re no better than him. If we kill him, he wins.”
“Yeah, except—we are better than him and he doesn’t win. He doesn’t anything. He’s dead. That’s the point.”
—First Aid and Ratchet

|| full ||
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
I hate the word ‘tummy’. Conversely, I think the word ‘moist’ is hilarious. I don’t know why people don’t like it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide