Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

In The Meantime
Does anyone else find it weird that when you go to check your notifications, sometimes it shows your name instead of the name of the most recent user that commented on a thread you're subscribed in?
Holofan4life
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

I II II L
I kinda feel sad about the passing of Billy Graham. As someone from North Carolina, he was treated like a, no pun intended, God here.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@Holofan4life
I kinda feel sad about the passing of Billy Graham. As someone from North Carolina, he was treated like a, no pun intended, God here.

I'll say this: I am in absolutely no way religious, but I respect the man because he was a good person and had a great positive influence on others since well before my parents were born. It's just like how I respect the Pope because of who he is and what he does, regardless of religious affiliation.
Background Pony #D426
Mass produced waifus from EA Games. Just kidding, they're new virtual youtubers I think.

Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@TheHappySpaceman
Probably a computer algorithm like what they made to simulate real Twitter posts a few years ago. It gathers jargon and language from real human posters and compiles it into an approximation of real human language using an AI program.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
SFW MLP Discor - Art channels, general chat, fun, emojis, music and much more to come!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~