Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Random-Rambling
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@ILoveMyoozik

@ILoveMyoozik

I heard it was less the emus were victorious, and more like the people fighting were just like "fuck this", partially because emus are tough (it took an average of 10 bullets each to take down one emu), and partially because people started thinking this was an emu massacre, so the people retreated, making the emus the "winner" by default.
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I read about the Emu War a few weeks ago. The emus were smart enough to outmaneuver the hunters and the terrain was so rough that they couldn't shoot accurately with vehicle mounted guns.
Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Gold Bit -
Emerald -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Walking In Memphis
@BadgingBadger
Is it bad that that I already knew those first three wars? There was also The Football War, The Glasgow Ice Cream War, and probably the most unusual of them: The 335 Years War.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
ReallyCoyKoiFIsh Commissions & Merch!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~