Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Moonflower of Peace
I’ve just managed to get most of my books packed away. The only ones left on the shelf right now is MHA, Black Clover, Demon Slayer, Dr. Stone, Mashle, Undead Unluck, and half of D.Gray-Man.
Man, it’s weird as shit seeing my bookshelf look so barren.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
It amazes me that even in 2024, we still haven’t made any real progress on technology to translate dog and cat language so we’d know what they wanted every time they barked or meowed at late hours.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
there’s a reason for that it’s because the research completed it’s work a long time ago at least with cats. We know cat language and the meow isn’t a universal thing it’s negotiated meaning between owner and cat.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide