Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Just Wayne
There are people who don’t know about The Monomyth yet. There are people who think Posey is a ripoff of Fluttershy. There are people who don’t know that Star Wars is based on Flash Gordon. There are people who’ve never heard of Flash Gordon.
It’s a generational thing. When our fandom was first ramping up in popularity, a bunch of us thought that a kids’ show with references only adults would get was a revolutionary new idea.
I have no idea what skibidi toilet is
It’s like part Tex Avery cartoon, part shitpost, part war documentary, part sci-fi , and part mascot horror. The guy who makes it has legitimate talent as a filmmaker. It feels like something I would have watched on Newgrounds as a teenager.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
They’re actually kinda both wrong.
It’s more nuanced than that.
Take, for instance, the discovery of the bacteria that causes certain forms of stomach ulcers.
Publications for years denied the research, mostly at the urging of pharmaceutical companies of the time who were making bank off antacids.
It was literally by chance that a paper on the subject was published because the journal wanted to highlight Australian researchers and the scientist in question just so happened to be the only Australian who had submitted a medical paper at the time.
There’s also the fact that the replication crisis exists, almost entirely in papers that were very much peer reviewed and published.
Scientific journals also have required cut/reject rates, and don’t get me started on the hot mess that is “impact ratings”.
Getting published is a part of the Scientific process, but it is not the golden key of “good science”, journals and reviewers still have biases, junk science still gets through, good research can be left in the bin, and replication does not always mean support is real.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zincy
I think the main point was that you need to share your findings and let other scientists test and replicate it for themselves for it to actually count.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

“If someone wants to pass me, I’m gonna let him do it. Why would I resist? If I don’t he’s just going to create more problems. It’s not gonna take away anything from me. He’s going to appear and disappear in my life in less than 5 seconds. If he break the laws, perhaps the cops will stop him, who cares? I’m not his dad… Or maybe he’s in an emergency and he needs it. I think alot of us who are very competitive by nature have the tendency to think that we are in some kind of a race when were driving but were not. Were just going somewhere. So I think we all need to learn to let go. And when our emotion takes over, take a big inhale by the nose, exhale by the mouth, and smile. Because in reality, we don’t know what other people are up to.” ~George Saint-Pierre
This is a wise advice by my other Canadian mang to all the road ragers and soon to be road ragers. (probably even here too)
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Oh uh Crokey, this is for the broken window. Hands him a gold coin
What broken window?
HA HA!! Jumps out the window breaking it
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Scrabbleman
Sup, been a long time
@♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
My time playing on VR Chat surrounded by other people my age has helped
@Scrabbleman
Nope, I retired my StarTrix avatars. I still ship them, I just decided to use my OC to put him out there more.
@Penguin Dragneel
That awkward moment when I’m still into ponies
@𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
United Airlines moment
@Just Wayne
For being a ripoff, it does look a lot better
@tehwatever
As if the country audience is gonna get onboard this newfangled robotic technology made by the Devil himself.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Mr.Myoozik
@tehwatever
As if the country audience is gonna get onboard this newfangled robotic technology made by the Devil himself
It would have to be like in 70 years when the adopters of automatic cars as youths in 2030s, become the elders of the 2070s.
And for me and you we’d be the type to say “back in my day we drove with real cars”.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

I saw Roland Emmereich’s latest disaster shitshow where an advanced civilization sent from distant worlds made the Moon into a massive superstructure from the inside by a rogue AI made by them and sent the Moon crashing towards Earth and humanity has to fight off this nanotech alien AI to restore the Moon back to it’s orbit.
And people say Independence Day: Resurgence had an extremely dumb story and physics defying moments, lol they were proved wrong with this one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide