Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Netherrealm fighting game story modes be like:
“This is all just a misunderstanding. I’m sure we can talk this out.”
“No! You will answer for whatever small offense you have committed!”
After gameplay
“I am now ready to give in to any request you had prior.”
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I think Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is responsible for my second weeb phase. I was trying to go down the route of being a western anination fan, trying to watch Don Bluth, even sometimes telling myself anime is cringe compared to western toons.
But with the world of pokemon, and my need to justify my time, I started to get a bit more into Japanese culture again. And try to get into old Japanese stuff like Kimba and Kurosawa films. So I think I’m now a partial otaku again.
And of course I hope to also read more pokemon fanfics along the way too.
Sorry America I have failed thee. But I will get back to Disney and other stuff one day.
(I first posted this accidentally in the pony section so here it is in the correct place)
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Oh, I was a weeb since childhood. It was only heightened when I watched Japanese subs during high school.
I became an anime fan this year. Initially I wanted to learn Japans language. However, I found I very much liked the cartoons as well.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dirty Bit
I became one in 2015/16, through a combination of Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and Fairy Tail.
I was into Pokemon and Beyblade prior to this happening, but that was before I had any knowledge about Japanese culture (i.e. 2009-2011).
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
TIL that the Noid’s vocal effects in the 1980s were provided by the same guy who played the lead Wheeler in “Return to Oz”. 💀
WaynePonePone
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
This whole weeb thing is dumb. What, you enjoy a different culture so now you’re being labeled? Isn’t weeaboo a more extreme version anyway instead of anyone who just likes Japan? What about actual Asians who’s been under Japanese influence everyday? Are we all weebs?
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
You care too much about culture rather than any personal mean.
How about liking something regardless of culture? Culture only exists because many people accept it, but each person can choose to accept or reject stuff at will.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Next thing you know, simple things like building blocks are going to be seen as offensive, like stunting children’s intelligence or because they’d stab themselves in the eye by the incredibly sharp corners and cause the destruction of a neighborhood.
I know I’m exaggerating, but you know what I mean, right?
WaynePonePone

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Emerald Tanuki
Everything is offensive on the internet. The whole weeb thing is especially annoying for me because I live in a country where Japanese influence is stronger than ever. Heck, they took over us during WW2. No one wants the Japanese to win but at least show the people actully influenced by them some respect. It’s also the fact that PMD is mentioned, something I love but not because it’s Japanese. It’s really annoying to see this notion that says “It’s Japanese, so it must be a weeb thing!”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide