Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@DoubleX
Do it. anybody complaining just means they got nothing better to do with their time other than giving out unsolicited personal opinions.
pretty much all fictional factions and races especially in fantasy and scifi have appropriated aesthetics, philosophy and culture from historical or currently existing groups of ppl.
case in point: Avatar. Both of them. The good one, and the blue cat-people one.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
I’m trying to get back into writing but my online grammer checker isn’t working properly. I use scribbens to do a second pass over my written work to spot my tendency to have run on sentences. however the interface won’t display that part of the checking properly. Anyone have any ideas for a backup that isn’t grammerly (they keylog and fuck that noise)
on an unrelated note to [@DanielOrange] I see you’ve been bouncing ideas off the forum for an OC have you given any thought to what his family would be like?
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I highly recomend Libre Office. Its a cross platform open source software. Which means its free. I prefer it over Mirosoft Office due to how compartmentalized they made their word editor.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
I’m using libre office I used to use open office up until my antivirus killed one of it’s dill files. only big problem is it’s laggy and the grammer checker doesn’t function well enough.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
My new goal: get a Platinum trophy in the following games (all on PS4):
  1. Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
  2. The Lego Movie Video Game
  3. Lego Dimensions
  4. Lego DC Super-Villains
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide