Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Background Pony #5157
Last time I heard Fluttershy stepped on a nasty bear trap while trying to guide a bear go safety
So, uhhh… you probably got to
check on that.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@WaynePonePone
If it makes you feel any better, I used to play a game called Open Season on the Gamecube where you play as a bear named Boog can trap hunters in cages, roar to scare them off, throw them at cliffs and yes throw them in bear traps.
Oh and you can throw skunks at them and throw a rabbit in their faces. And the rabbit moves quickly on the face… Uh that sounds weird.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Maybe it’s a mistake trying to find and contact alien life. It seems like a big risk assuming any aliens we find will be friendly and not consider us food or a pest to be removed from our habitable world.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide