Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
It’s so weird hearing people say that when a show or movie exclusive to a streaming service is removed it’s “gone” like the film print, master tape or hard drive containing the master files was destroyed or erased as opposed to being vaulted like the norm.
I’m sorry, I don’t buy that shit. Especially in 2023 where we have long moved on from that atrocity (for the most part).
SleepySteve
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
By “preserving” some people see that as meaning “should be publicly available in some form”.
Problem is, there are countless shows and movies that have not been available for years in any form. Yet not all of these are “lost” or not being preserved. The demand for them is just miniscule.
I’m 100% certain all the shows and movies just pulled from Disney+ and Hulu are in solid state/flash/hard drives/encrypted servers at the Disney archives, just waiting for the next chance to be used again. Studio vaults aren’t just film stock and master tapes anymore.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
Eh, that’s a trickier subject. Video game code, especially code designed to run on hardware older than machines today, didn’t really become “valuable” until people started figuring out ways to run the software without needing emulation.
Some cases are inexcusable, though, like the Kingdom Hearts source code which was lost due to Square Enix’s negligence.
Video games were not seen in the same way as movies and shows until very recently.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
nobody trusts these companies to ever release them again or worse tamper with their copies.
@Meanlucario
that angle of it is super frustrating with nintendo because they never rerelease gamecube games but they’ll constantly rerelease old snes games that I have zero nostaliga or care for.
window’s incompetence will likely make that real at some point heck there’s no way I’m downgrading to windows 11.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
You will have to swich to Mac unless your willing to give up half your preffered programs. That and it takes learning command line. Just a fair warning.
You do you. I persionally find commandline and electronics a lot of fun.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
“I missed the first two days of culinary camp, so I was hopelessly behind on all reductions and meringues. You can imagine the nicknames. I thought “amuse-douche” was particularly cruel.”
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
To bring you up to speed with what happened in the last 20 years, I’ve prepared a very fun, Clockwork Orange-esque reeducation song.
One, two, three, four!
Poke bowls, Fyre Fest
Kim Kardashian was a West
Gaga wore a meat dress
Most meat is now meatless
Janet Jackson’s nipple slip
Rap rock is no longer hip
Marvel movies, Taylor Swift
Bill Cosby, Google it!
Viral trends, K-pop bands
Lost finale, upset friends-
Six hours later
Snap, Meta, Insta posts
Pics of avocado toast!
Pockets made through NFTs
Only reboots on TV!
Kelo diet, Beyoncé
Billionaires went to space
Everyone is filled with hate
Now you’re all caught up to date!
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
If you ever need help don’t hesitate to message me. The linux forums can be a pain sometimes. I would be more then willing to help solve issues via Bash.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide