Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A friend of mine said the surest way to not want to live in Japan, is to visit Japan.
Said it was great fun to go to, but that the facade falls away quite quick.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I persionally want to do Christian missions there. Studying the language for the JLPTC. If I score is high enough I could practically live there. However, its like you said. Plus I hope to get other certificats unrelated.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@SleepySteve
That’s why Touchstone and Hollywood Pictures were founded. So Disney the company could release adult fare without sullying Disney the brand. It’s the same trick they’re pulling with Twentieth Century Fox after the buyout.
Frankly I’d rather they embrace the fact that they’re a big friggin’ company and not everything’s gonna be Snow White and the Seven Goddamn Dwarves. Put a Grey’s Anatomy Land in Magic Kingdom. Paddy’s Pub at Epcot. Jojo Rabbit in Kingdom Hearts 33⅓.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Be it sight, sound, smell, or touch
There’s something inside that we need so much
The sight of a touch or the scent of a sound
Or the strength of an oak with roots deep in the ground
The wonder of flowers to be covered, and then
To burst up through tarmac, to the sun again
Or to fly to the sun without burning a wing
To lie in a meadow and hear the grass sing
To have all these things in our memories’ hoard
And to use them, to help us, to find… the Lost Chord.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide