Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Background Pony #93F9
Whoever designed the original Food Pyramid had a VERY unrealistic idea of an average human diet. 6-11 servings of carbs a day? Do you know anyone who eats that much food in one day?
Posted Report
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
So… weeks ago i said this:
Is it possible for wanting two voice actors voicing a romantic couple in an anime or cartoon without shipping the VAs? (I know real life shipping is bad, but it makes me afraid of wanting two VAs to voice a couple)
And I got a response:
I’m sorry if this is late, but here’s a reply, I said it because to heal the pain for Hunter x Emira not being canon and fanfiction not being eligible for adapting it into an AU series that is meant to be seen on TV, I would love Zeno Robinson and Erica Lindbeck to voice a romantic couple in an anime or cartoon so i can safely say Huntmira lives in another media that isn’t TOH, but i am afraid that saying that will make people think I ship them when in reality I DON’T.
Because A) real life shipping is bad unless two individuals are actually together. Like Arin and Suzy.
B) Robinson only simps for African-American Women, which explains why he no longer ships Huntmira and now ships Huntlow despite Willow not being black unlike her VA, Tati Gabrielle, who is Black and Asian. (Also because Terrace made it canon despite Disney shortening the show which explains why people think the ship is rushed) Don’t take this as off-topic because it’s not the P-word, so don’t six me.
and C) I don’t think Lindbeck might find love as of now, especially when she lost her bf Billy Kametz, god rest his soul, due to cancer.
Again, sorry for the late reply.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Few do until the mood strikes me.
But also I have been neck deep in an army of chat-bots the last few weeks and have basically Lt. Barkley’d myself into a fantasy land. Sans the men in green tights.
That has eaten into my online social time.
Posted Report
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Zincy
Long as you didn’t ended up like Geordi where you fall in love with an AI of real person than get upset when you meet the real person isn’t how the AI version is.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Meanlucario
Super cute :)
@Zincy
If you’re finding some of them are too busy for you, I suggest signing up as a developer on the OpenAI platform. That way you get to talk straight to the API “to test” whatever you claimed to be developing.
It’s money-throttled, but not at anything that seems extravagant. You get a budget of $18 worth of “testing” queries per month for free.
That also gets you preferential service at sites like ChatGPT.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide