Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
This is basically me anytime yet another post starts criticizing Chris Pratt voicing Mario:
“Yeah, I’m just… gonna go, okay?”
Background Pony #5157
What I don’t like about Chris Pratt voicing Mario is that its Chris Pratt voicing Mario. It’s awful, and I want you to understand that it’s awful too and not give you any chance to counter or even get out of the conversation because I want everyone to think the same way I do.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
What I don’t like about Chris Pratt voicing Mario is that its Chris Pratt voicing Mario. It’s awful.
If you want a bad voice performance of Mario, go watch Mario’s Ice Capades where Henry Corden voices him. He doesn’t even try to distinguish him from Fred Flintstone.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
I’m watching “Get Out” on FreeForm now.
😨😨😨
No other horror movie has made my blood run this cold in the past.
Luckily I have my Panda-Mei plush to keep me calm.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
@Just Wayne
I’m so getting “Nope” on Blu-Ray. It’s currently the only JP movie I’ve seen in theaters… mom came with too.
And I’m sure I could survive around Jean Jacket since I’m no good at eye contact.
Also it’ll be the second R-rated movie in my library after “Sausage Party”.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
@DerpyFast
I don’t think replacing a black person’s brain with a white person’s and thus “controlling” them is funny, it really unnerved me the whole time, especially that fucking chanting in the soundtrack when they’re getting ready for the surgery.
Unless you’re talking about Rod?
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Luca H.
Jordan Peele’s style can make things a bit funny at times. Even Nope has moment where I stop considering it a horror movie, like the part where Jean Jacket chases OJ with a music that sounds too epic to be scary.
Plus Jordan Peele did comedy for a long time in his career.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide