Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I’ve been downloading an update for one of my phone games. It’s been downloading for the last four hours, and it was our only about 40% done when I last checked. I don’t know if the problem is with my connection or the app itself, but I can’t exactly say I’m happy either way.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Meanlucario
@TheDog
It’s a white lady with several kids who are being attended to enough to be close knit, happy and wearing matching outfits.
I honestly could just stop at ‘kids’, but in the end, it’s just twitter being twitter.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario
Well I don’t imagine there were very many black people in Germany circa 1930/40 though I’m no expert on ethnicities spread across different countries.
Ya gotta hate and purge what’s available to you.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Meanlucario
No. I think it more like that some people have are judging people based of one characteristic and categorizing them based on those factor. In the case of the tweet, they’re judging Ann Frank because she was white overlooking the fact she was victim of mass genocide campaign.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@phoenixacezero
I thought she was Jewish?
(Though, according to the psycho side of Twitter, Jews and Asians are “white.” They think the only races that exist are “black and white.”)
Edit: Looked her up, Anne Frank was a mix of Jew, and German/Polish.
Also, kinda pisses me off that Twitterheads are happy the former prime minister of Japan was murdered. They’re even accusing him of things that aren’t true.
@LynksDisease
Nice Michiru avatar. Love BNA.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I just remembered that Gilbert Gottfried voiced Santa in the “Billy & Mandy” Christmas special and every moment of that show was hilarious.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide