Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I appreciate the support, you guys.
I’m still honestly figuring all this out as it goes, but I’m hoping that it all works out (and also that my conservative family doesn’t freak the f### out when I eventually have to tell them).
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

My sister used to think she was a lesbian, but it was just pressure from a toxic bitch she was friends with. Too much self-reflection under bad influences will rot your brain.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Meanlucario
How I act, how I dress, how I present myself, etc.
In hindsight, I should’ve figured this was coming when I saw a tweet someone made wondering why guys don’t feel comfortable wearing more feminine clothing, and thought to myself “I’d look good in that if I wasn’t 200 pounds.”
@Mellow Rhythm
It’s still something I’m looking into, but I’m slowly figuring out. 👍
Background Pony #6DB7
I kind of love Ezra Miller. You never know what madness they’re going to pull next and it’s very entertaining to hear about. Even if they 1000% need to be shoved in one of those Swedish rehab jails and kept away from people for a good number of years.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide