Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Not too great! lol
But not horrible, all to be honest.
Toronto may be the “big shot” Canadian city everyone talks about, but Ottawa isn’t so bad really. Bit lame comparatively (when it comes to nightlife/hustle and bustle), but hey, at least we’re still the capital of Canada! Ha haaaa get rekt
Let’s be real tho
the whole south of ontario province just needs to be turned to a giant lake. Nothing so boring should ever exist
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
You should slide by, it’s about 5 times as big and developed as it was in the 90s.
The Wachovia Tower is still the biggest building…though I suppose its the Wells Fargo tower now.
Star is still on, but it’s mostly white now. Sometimes Red, White, and Blue.
The★Rickmeister
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Meanlucario
I don’t know why, but any time someone mentions SAO Abridged, the first thing to pop into my mind is the scene from episode 3 where the guy from Kirito’s first guild announces to said guild they’ve managed to save 200,000 cor/col.
I’ve no clue as to why it stands out for me, aside from maybe the fact it doesn’t sound like very much, but that could just be because I play games like Runescape, Elsword and the like, where you’re either a multi-millionaire or essentially bankrupt.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide