The 2022 Community Collab has begun! Join in for round six of our massive group collaboration image! Click here for more information

Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

tehwatever
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Somebody really actually named a plant Amorphophallus Titanium
Giant misshapen penis plant.
Here I thought science wasnt horny, but taxonomy once again proved me that scientists love to shitpost as much as we do.
Posted Report
Background Pony #FE98
Maybe I’m just a downer, but I don’t understand why some parents spend weeks/months on their kids’ Halloween costumes. That’s a lot of time, effort and money for something their kids’ only gonna wear once before it collects dust in their closet.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Was reading up on Vampire: The Masquerade lore because somebody on discord tol’ me “Hey, muslim vampires is actually a thing in Vampire: The Masquerade, so you can technically have a muslim hijabi goth vampire gf character and it wouldn’t be out of place.” and I was like “I SWEAR IF YOU CAP.”
So I found out
That yes. There are muslim vampires in the lore. Pray 5 times a day and the like.
I’m all in. Big tiddy goth hijabi vampire gf here I come.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide