Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Man, trying to figure out the algorithms is giving me a headache.

Why did my latest review stall at 350 views and suddenly stop increasing in viewership? Is it just not that good?
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
The problem with being monetized is that if one of your videos doesn’t do as well as the previous ones, it brings down your overall average and makes YouTube less likely to promote it. So you basically have to figure out what makes certain videos of yours do well, but that itself is impossible.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@TheHappySpaceman  
YouTube just sucks in general especially if you’re trying to be a content creator. Because you have thousands upon thousands of people who have or are trying to have YouTube as a their career, it’s hard to find those people who are just using YouTube for fun and are actually just normal human beings.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart  
Ooh, so I could rename it “Disney’s Z-O-M-B-I-E-S - TheHappySpaceman Reviews” and get more popularity? Shit, that may actually work.

@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
Honestly, I have no idea why a much longer video of mine from five years ago is still getting so many more views per day than a better and shorter video I just released a month ago. The only thing I can figure is that people just don’t like my newest review like how they enjoy that video, but I don’t think my newest video is worse? I don’t know.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@TheHappySpaceman  
One thing I noticed. The longer the video, the more ads YouTube can put on it, the more ads, the more it’s going to pushed out to the public audience. However, even that’s wish washy because sometimes people can be recommend videos that are years old and people can also be recommend videos that are just stupid,quick,fun that add no substance to anything.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Human bones are only about 15% of our body weight. That means undead skeletons would be so light you could easily knock them over or pick them up and throw them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide