Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
My phone keeps showing me this article. I finally read it,and now I have an opinion on common core math.  
It’s pedantic.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I just finished MST3K 0421 - Monster A Go-Go. That ending was painfully disappointing. And the director having the balls to act like it was scientifically sound makes me a bit angry.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Meanlucario  
I drew a Power Rangers Rewatch picture that references that one!  
full  
In the Power Rangers episode, Zordon tells the rangers that they were fighting monster illusions who weren’t there. It made me thinkn of the “there was no monster” line.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dex Stewart  
The repeated addition thing is just wrong.

I mean the teacher’s wrong. The kid’s right.

There’s something called “ordinal arithmetic” that extends natural number arithmetic to transfinite numbers. The idea is that each number corresponds to the set of its predecessors. So 0 is the empty set, 1 is the set {0}, 2 is {0,1}, and so on. So what’s {0,1,2…}? What happens when you “count to infinity”? Well, we call that ω. That’s a lowercase Greek omega, to be clear. And you can keep going. {0,1,2…,ω} is ω+1. {0,1,2,…,ω,ω+1} is ω+2. Yada yada. All the way up to {0,1,2,…,ω,ω+1,ω+2,…}, a.k.a. ω+ω, a.k.a. ω·2.

Now where the arithmetic part comes in is that the plus and times I’ve been using can be defined in a rigorous way. (Exponentiation too.) For example, ω+2 corresponds to a set of ω followed by a set of 2: {0,1,2,…,0’,1’}. And ω·2 corresponds to 2 copies of ω, back to back: {0,1,2,…,0’,1’,2’,…}. But here’s the thing. As defined, these operations are not commutative. ω+2 is not the same as 2+ω. 2+ω is 2 followed by ω: {0,1,0’,1’,2’,…}. That’s just ω. Count to infinity once and you’re done. Likewise, 2·ω is ω copies of 2: {0,1,0’,1’,0’’,1’’,…}. Again, just ω.

This has been a part of mathematics for nearly a century and a half. It’s established practice. And according to that practice, 5·3 means 3 copies of 5, not the other way around. 5+5+5.

And it’s not just ordinals. You crack open any book on mathematical logic and look at the axiomatizations of natural number arithmetic. Peano, Robinson, Heyting if you’re some kinda weirdo. You look at how they define multiplication. It’s inductive, two parts. x·0=x, x·Sy=x·y+x. (S is the successor function. It just means “+1”.) Now you take all that and you run back to your little elementary school problem. 5·3 = 5·SSS0 = 5·SS0+5 = 5·S0+5+5 = 5·0+5+5+5 = 0+5+5+5 = 5+5+5.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
So, any movies or shows that had a villain you thought didn’t need one or was made worst by adding one for no good reason?
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario  
I’m assuming you mean backstory specifically sad backstories.

They tried that with Brianic in Superman: Doomed arc and it was so pointless.

full

full

full

Brainiac doesn’t need a dead family to do what he does.  
Also this is a comic not a movie or TV show sorry it’s strictly what you asked for.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide