Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
I’m a Pokemon kid.

@Dex Stewart  
B&B was oddly intelligent at times, mocking social norms, the media, and such.

They even made fun of the 1990s drama over the show “being a bad influence,” and “ruining society.”  
Like when they flew a kite in a lightning storm, after watching Ben Franklin on TV. Then they get hospitalized, and interviewed by a local news reporter, whom looks up what they watched, ignored the Franklin documentary, but presses them about what else they watched, and Butthead mentions music videos.  
She goes on the news claiming kids are imitating what they see in music videos, how music videos are corrupting kids, and such.

Butthead remarks, “What a dumbass. I hope nobody imitates her.”

Genius.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I actually did get told as a little kid,“you can’t play with us because you like Digimon”.  
Or if I dared say I didn’t like the Pokemon movie.  
Oh hey. Digimon got a reboot,and it was kinda good. Nothing amazing,but it was alright. I wonder if it’ll get dubbed. A bunch of the English cast is dead now. They’ll have to recast alot of characters.  
Anyway,to keep things stupid,here’s an unlicensed shirt.  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide