Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Penguin Dragneel
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The SJW Saga: Vic Mignogna + AnimeGate (SFW)
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Row Row Fight the Power
@Myoozik
Ok, TL;DR I made a challenge to guess the next Smash Bros character. Whoever guessed wrong would have to change their profile picture to GargantuanBass until tomorrow night at 8pm EST.

Me, Goku Black, and Kiryu partook in it, and all three of us lost.
Posted Report
Count Adramalekhovich Searmagomedov
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Unorthodox Pacifico Man
@Meanlucario
Oh so now you're a tamed lamb, eh?

Look here man, I'll give you a hint so that we would never cross paths in an ill-mannered way anymore: you should know that I'm quite very unorthodox and unfiltered with every single words I spat not just here in Derpibooru but to the rest of all the known form of social interactive sites on the Internet when it comes into me just generally going apeshit about detesting the system and conformity whenever I feel cheated, betrayed, or be stepped on like a random piece of litter by them so I'd willingly want to make peace with you by just simply taking a step back from all my unbridled vents.

For years that everytime you try to counter all the matters that I hate with negative response has become very unhealthy for me as well because I just couldn't stop overthinking about being pissed against you on our argument all day and night long. It also furtherly exacerbate my underlying daily stresses that's caused by the latter that I've been ranting all about in the first place.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~