Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Robbie Lawler got injured pulled out ahead of Mike Perry bout.

So… here’s my proposal:

Perry vs. Khamzat co main  
then Edwards vs Khamzat at same fuckin’ night xDDD

#smesheverybody
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
So, here’s an inner debate: Now that I have 1K subscribers, I don’t know whether to change my video format and the type of stuff I review to cater towards viewers who only want to see a certain type of content from me, or to keep doing the stuff I want to do and risk not getting as many viewers.

I was already kinda stuck on where to take my review channel earlier this month, but now I’m even more lost since my channel is blowing up from people who expect a specific type of video from me.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I can’t imagine it’s a particularly marketable one. They could do DVDs,and what else? Toys,videogames,books,comics,movies?  
Maybe they’ll make a reboot starring Dwayne Johnson?
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Dex Stewart  
I don’t think the series will end real soon. The new season will premiere real soon.

And I did seriously ask because eOne murdered Allspark, and Hasbro wants to lump in ALL OF eOne (not just Peppa Pig and PJ Masks but also eOne brands such as Grey’s Anatomy, The Rookie and Designated Survivor). It’s like they want young children to think all of eOne are Hasbro brands. But did they believe me, NO. They think it’s still Hasbro despite that eOne did those franchise years ago before the 4 billion bucks acquisition of the studio.

That’s why I think Beast Morphers is the only PR show in the Hasbro era, and Dino Fury will be the first in the eOne era. And idgaf if it’s Hasbro or not.

If Meghan McCarthy didn’t leave Hasbro, Stephen Davis and most of the crew at Allspark would still work at Hasbro.

At least [REDACTED] didn’t murder 20th Century Fox, i mean, Studios to lump in all Disney franchises with Fox ones. And even if they did lump in Fox with Disney, they know how to separate it, UNLIKE HASBRO.

And despite my still beliefs that Grey’s Anatomy is, was and will never be a Hasbro brand, I wouldn’t mind a Grey’s Anatomy Operation board game existing, tell ya what since… Goldner thinks it is with eOne now a Hasbro property.

Est. 2012
@Dex Stewart  
I wish I have the “No shit sherlock” pass to point out the obvious without getting fucked.

My point still stands. I wish Hasbro would learn to separate Grey’s Anatomy from My Little Pony. PJ Masks from Designated Survivor, Transformers from Queen and Slim, or even Dungeons & Dragons from other eOne franchises that aren’t Hasbro-appropriate (except for the Netflix Narnia series and the “Family Brands” Big 3).

That’s why I want them to keep Allspark while still owning eOne. At least make Allspark a label or studio division for eOne so the whole world can’t be confused like WarnerMedia did to HBO streaming services or [REDACTED] did to Fox.

But no, Goldner is being a selfish boss and never listens to fans. (Not to mention, the Hasbro twitter account doesn’t act social, just corporate, unlike Netflix and the Sonic twitter) Don’t believe me, ask why did BM felt Neo-Saban or why people bashed MLP post-Season 3?

Est. 2012
@Dex Stewart  
Seems fair since 31 isn’t Saban Brands. Besides, Saban Films does distributions and that’s what made it separate from Saban Brands.

eOne is just… well, eOne. Distribution, Production, Handling all Hasbro and non-Hasbro brands under the same name. Goldner needs to learn to listen to fans. And learn how to separate their non-Hasbro (family-friendly or not) brands from the ones that ARE Hasbro brands. Especially PJ Masks and Peppa Pig.

Heck, he should learn it from Saban or even Bob Iger, who knows how to lump-in in a separate way rather than a “let’s put it all IPs on the same house” way with [REDACTED] and TCS/Fox.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Oh boy, I just saw the trailer for Micheal Bay’s film called Songbird and… it’s the most tone deaf trailer you will ever see.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide