Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Background Pony #B911
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Ban evasion. Keep politically-themed posts in the Generals >> Politics thread.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Congratulations to mah Dagestani man! When he burst into tears of joy because that victory was for his late father, i did too.

Nobody in his weight division had the wrestling and grappling skills of his fucking caliber because he’s been taught how to since his childhood.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Count Adramélekh Sear

Justin Gaethje immediately tried to console him the first thing he did after waking up.

full

Man got put to sleep due to bad stoppage (he tapped like, FOUR TIMES and the ref didn’t call it) but when he saw his opponent on the ground crying, he helped him out. What a badass.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@tehwatever  
Also, everytime Justin connects that strong right really gets my nerve jump. We’ve all seen what he’s capable of that.

This was actually one of the most bittersweet match i’ve seen in that business in a long while.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Yeah I can see him coaching his Dagestani mates. It’s to be seen if he will coach international guys too. I mean, if you have the single best grappler in lightweight to spar with you?! You don’t got nothing to fear from any other grappler.

Also yeah the first two minutes was nerve-wracking. Khabib entered the octagon stressed out. The one takedown attempt was stopped dead in its track so he spent the 4 minutes on his feet against a power puncher. Nasty as hell.

Weird thing is that Gaethje kinda got scared, maybe? Man was running around dodging the fence and keeps getting backed up–what?! Dude’s got arms that can take heads off and he’s on his back foot, WHY?! He fell for the same thing that everyone who has fought Khabib fallen for; Too worried of takedown attempts.

Gaethje was supposed to walk Khabib down. He was the one supposed to make Khabib worried about getting close. But it happened the other way around.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide