Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

TheMagpulPone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Dynamic Pie
@Lord Goku  
I do. But before I can leave LA, I have to first move to yet another place still in the state. Which unfortunately means leaving the town that I’ve grown very attached to, the kind of town where you can walk at night and feel perfectly safe, you know everyone you pass on the street, nothing but trees and green everywhere, and you don’t have to even drive anywhere because it’s so small.

For those reasons, I’m very sad to leave, because it means abandoning a place I love but don’t even get the bitter-sweetness of actully leaving the state. What makes it worse is I’ll be trading in that life for living in a cold, concrete LA slum full of crime and danger, where just owning the truck I have makes people want to rob you.

This is the result of being robbed and I’m quite depressed thanks to this circumstance.
TheMagpulPone
Artist -

Dynamic Pie
@Lord Goku  
I went into a bit more detail on the vent thread about this not long ago, but basically my siblings robbed me of my inheritance and robbed my mother of what was left to her as well, meaning affording to live where I currently do is no longer possible.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

This whole Rush Area 51 thing could make for a very cool movie, or at least a cool scene. Like that Ready Player One or Endgame scene.

No for real. You could re-enact the Endgame Army sequence with Cap as the One Guy Who Actually Showed Up, and suddenly you got Naruto Cosplayers, Weebs, Furries, Gamers, Memelords and internet celebrities fill the battlefield.

You’ll have scenes like ppl actually dodging bullets, ppl healing themselves up by drinking bathwater, ppl dancing fortnite dances, ppl dressed Minecraft Diamond Armor, etc. etc.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
@tehwatever  
Some popular franchises followed up this trend. For instance, Borderlands suggests there are guns with legs there, although “Area 51” in this game seems to be just a parody
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Howdy 4 All
@tehwatever

Unfortunately, the entire thing is ruined when one gets grazed by a warning shot causing them all to run home crying in fear and complaining about ‘the brutality of the government’ on facebook with their smartphones.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide