Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

One of my dream questions that must be answered was to why WTC’s South Tower is shorter than it’s identical twin by 2 meters in roof height (not counting north’s antenna)
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Scroller: “I think I understand dragon breath at last.”

[A dragon blasts him with cheese]

Scroller: I understand nothing and furthermore…. am dead.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
We all know that Chinese love to pirate stuff from other countries, especially things from Japan and the US.

But did you know that the Japanese were the ones who had been pirating Chinese culture for centuries before the modern age? In one period in history, quite literally…
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@PonyPon  
Yes.  
There is a term used by the Chinese during the Ming Dynasty to describe them. Wokou.  
You gotta know that Japan wasn’t always the wealthy advanced country we know today. For most of their history, they were an impoverished feudalistic shithole torn by centuries of clan warfare. Naturally banditry and piracy thrived in those environments.  
The pirates terrorized,l and occupied much of the east coast of China and Korea. Seaborne raiders consisted of poor displaced peasants, low-lives, opportunists, and even rogue leaderless ronen samurais.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@SuperPinkiePie64  
That’s true. But by that time, the Ming Dynasty collapsed while the Ming Dynasty under the Manchus were consolidating their power in China.

At the same time during Japan’s feudal struggles, China was prospering under the centralized Ming Dynasty. The relatively undefended Chinese coasts became an attractive place to plunder for opportunistic pirates.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide