Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Hollowfox the Stallion

Yeah, that’s my problem. Whether you meant to or not, it really came across you were just downgrading their personalities to their love lives.

I’d be happy if Starburst became canon in MLP, but if it doesn’t, I can just keep shipping it with fanart and fanfics.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Jarkes  
And if anything (as long as if it doesn’t get a C&D), maybe a short fan animation or a fan film?

I mean, fan works is not always written works or drawings.

And adding up to that statement, also blaming the producers for separating Star and Marco from S2 to S4 despite not giving them any petty death threat, because even if I did blame them that doesn’t mean I would want them dead or out of a job.

But unfortunately people will think blaming someone is the same as giving a death threat.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Hollowfox the Stallion

Understandable. Unfortunately I wouldn’t doubt that there probably have been people who gave those producers death threats over the ship.

@Hollowfox the Stallion

A character’s personality is extremely important, especially since it would also go with whoever they end up as a romantic interest with.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide