Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Hollowfox the Stallion  
How about no one? Jesus Christ, man. You’re the only one who’s out for blood about this. Why do you have to perpetuate such hateful behavior? Why is it that for a ship, you have to go around hating people? I don’t remember MLP saying that hate is good, and I know you watch the show.

Great, now I’m talking like some social justice asshole. Look at what you made me do!
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Scrabbleman

Inb4 he starts to claim that we’re the ones hating him even though he’s the one going around telling everyone how terrible they are for not agreeing with him and then acting like an abused victim when called out on it.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
People did blame Tite Kubo for the Bleach ending too, would you, an IchiRuki fan, stand up to someone who canonized Ichihime?

Fuck yeah.

Yes, I hated that Ichiruki wasn’t canon. But I’m not a petty little shit. I would’ve preferred immensely that Ichiruki was canon, but I’m not gonna go for blood about it.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Hollowfox the Stallion

“So what if he has his own life? I WANT MY SHIP TO BE CANON!”

I sincerely hope you don’t act like this in any real-life relationship you might have in the future, because that is an INCREDIBLY toxic mentality.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide