Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
[@Darth Prime](/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=5275027#post_5275027)
News flash, imaginations are invisible. And will always be.

You cannot change that. Just like how I can't change how the creators canonize the ships that I don't like. (MLP with SugarMac, Owl House with Huntlow, Gravity Falls with Dipcifica, etc.)

I can't cope with delusions. I just wish there was visual fanfiction to see on any platform instead of just using my invisible head of mine.

And if I wanted to believe that fanfics are real, then I'd say it's only real in paper with words and paragraphs and not on a screen, like other novels that got adapted for real.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
[@Darth Prime](/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=5275027#post_5275027)

You cannot change that. Just like how I can't change how the creators canonize the ships that I don't like. (MLP with SugarMac, Owl House with Huntlow, Gravity Falls with Dipcifica, etc.)

I can't cope with delusions. I just wish there was visual fanfiction to see on any platform instead of just using my invisible head of mine.

And if I wanted to believe that fanfics are real, then I'd say it's only real in paper and not on a screen.
No reason given

Est. 2012

I can't cope with delusions. I just wish there was visual fanfiction instead of just using my invisible head of mine.
No reason given