Viewing last 25 versions of post by β™¬π•Έπ–Šπ–‘π–‘π–”π–œ π•½π–π–žπ–™π–π–’β™ͺ in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

β™¬π•Έπ–Šπ–‘π–‘π–”π–œ π•½π–π–žπ–™π–π–’β™ͺ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

πŸ’™Glass Sight's ChocoponπŸ’™
"[@Pizzamovies":](/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=5115564#post_5115564
) Β 
Chris is the only trans that I've ever been uneasy calling by the "correct" pronouns TBH. It has always seemed disingenuous to me on Chris's part, and pretty unconvincing altogether.

Β 
Fine print just in case I get jumped:
Β 
I otherwise very much respect transgenders who are kind, honest, and know what they are doing.

Β 
My extra two cents: If someone really feels they identify as transgender, I believe they must do some real soul-searching and make sure they don't jump to conclusions. I really don't doubt that many are the real deal, but I do feel some may be a little hasty with it all.
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Pizzamovies":/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=5115564#post_5115564
Chris is the only trans that I've ever been uneasy calling by the "correct" pronouns TBH. It has always seemed disingenuous to me on Chris's part, and pretty unconvincing altogether.

I otherwise very much respect transgenders who are kind, honest, and know what they are doing.

My extra two cents though: If someone really feels they identify as transgender, I believe they must do some real soul-searching and make sure they don't jump to conclusions. I really don't doubt that many are the real deal, but I do feel some may a little hasty with it all.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Pizzamovies":/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=5115564#post_5115564

My extra two cents though: If someone really feels they idenitifiesy as transgender, I believe they must do some real soul-searching and make sure they don't jump to conclusions. I really don't doubt that many are the real deal, but I do feel some may a little hasty with it all.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

My extra two cents though: If someone really idenitifies as transgender, I believe they must do some real soul-searching and make sure they don't jump to conclusions. I really don't doubt that many are the real deal, but I do feel some may a little hasty with it all.