Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I _*just now_* knew about the Mindanao cult "attacks." Like, huh?! Even the cops had to come down and take it seriously?

Reports range from them having teleportation powers (seen just disappear into thin air on CCTV), shapeshifter, being a _*vampire_* or some sort. Apparently on April someone knocked on someone's door late at night, the house owners answered, and were tragically murdered. So now everyone's on edge because they too, are getting late night door knockings.

Sear, yu know anything bout this? TF was happening?

Yoooo! Ppl legit scared holy crap! I don't speak the language but they do sound hella scared and worried tho! I would be too, if my part of town was terrorized by ppl with supernatural abilities.
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever