Viewing last 25 versions of post by Terminal Rex in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
"[@Meanlucario":](/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=5033718#post_5033718
)  
Imagine having your entire brain rewired to someone else's standards without your consent the moment you're born. Possibly your future and even who you are as a person decided by someone else the moment you enter the world.

The technology itself sounds useful. I wouldn't mind downloading comprehension of Japanese or French into my mind.

Just leave baby's alone. Let them live life first so they can make informed decisions about what _*they_* want to download.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
"@Meanlucario":/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=5033718#post_5033718
Imagine having your entire brain rewired to someone else's standards without your consent the moment your born. Possibly your future and even who you are as a person decided by someone else the moment you enter the world.

The technology itself sounds useful. I wouldn't mind downloading comprehension of Japanese or French into my mind.

Just leave baby's alone. Let them live life first so they can make informed decisions about what _they_ want to download.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex