Viewing last 25 versions of post by Death2 in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
"[@ILoveMyoozik":](/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/4000491#post_4000491
)  
I don't get the appeal. You drive halfway across the country and spend about $5,000, and all you can brag about is that you got to play a demo of a game or 30 seconds of a movie.

Me, if I just wait patiently, I can play the full game for $60 (at most) or watch the full movie for $5 (on a Tuesday at my local theater).
No reason given
Edited by Death2
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
"@ILoveMyoozik":/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/4000491#post_4000491
I don't get the appeal. You drive halfway across the country with $10,000 asnd thspe maind aboudget $5,000, and all you can brag about is that you got to play a demo of a game or 30 seconds of a movie.

Me, if I just wait patiently, I can play the full game for $60 (at most) or watch the full movie for $5 (on a Tuesday at my local theater).
No reason given
Edited by Death2
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
"@ILoveMyoozik":/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/4000491#post_4000491
I don't get the appeal. You drive halfway across the country with $10,000 as the main budget, and all you can brag about is that you got to play a demo of a game or 30 seconds of a movie.

Me, if I just wait patiently, I can play the full game for $60 or watch the full movie for $5 (on a Tuesday at my local theater).
No reason given
Edited by Death2