Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"[@Nightweaver20xx":](/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/3856181#post_3856181

)

Eeyup. Actually English isn't the hardest language on this world to learn. At least the basics. Especially if you reduce it to the basics of your sport. Seriously, the very first (two) words you learn in English (as a non-native speaker) isare F**K YOU! ;-D
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Nightweaver20xx":/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/3856181#post_3856181

Eeyup. Actually English isn't the hardest language on this world to learn. At least the basics. Especially if you reduce it to the basics of your sport. Seriously, the very first (two) words you learn in English (as a non-native speaker) is F**K YOU! ;-D
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Nightweaver20xx":/generals/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post/post/3856181#post_3856181

Eeyup. Actually English isn't the hardest language on this world to learn. At least the basics. Especially if you reduce it to the basics of your sport. Seriously, the very first words you learn in English (as a non-native speaker) is F**K YOU! ;-D
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

Eeyup. Actually English isn't the most hardest language on earthis world to learn. At least the basics. Especially if you reduce it the basics of your sport. Seriously, the very first words you learn in English (as a non-native speaker) is F**K YOU! ;-D
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

Eeyup. Actually English isn't the most hard language on earth to learn. At least the basics. Especially if you reduce it the basics of your sport. Seriously, the very first words you learn in English (as a non-native speaker) is F**K YOU! ;-D
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

Eeyup. Actually English isn't the most hard language on earth to learn. At least the basics. Especially if you reduce it the basics of your sport. Seriously, the very first words you learn in English (as a non-native speaker) is F**K YOU!
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

Eeyup. Actually English isn't the most hard language on earth to learn. At least the basics. Especially if you reduce it the basics of your sport. Seriously, the very first word you learn in English (as a non-native speaker) is F**K YOU!
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian