Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shyette in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
You gaze upon the post of somebody who can't drive at all at age 30.  
You gaze upon the post of somebody who has PSTD from a mere concept of Alzheimer's.  
You gaze upon the post of somebody who had to spend six years as of their life hearing their grandmother knocking at death's door singing two lines of the old rugged cross.  
You gaze upon the post of an aspiring writer who cannot spell.  
You gaze upon the post of a chronic insomniac.  
You gaze upon the post of somebody that had to stop watching one of their favorite cartoons just because they were going for a lot of problems when stuff became serious.

You gaze upon the post of somebody who's dislike of touching brought shame upon the last family reunion.  
You gaze on the post of somebody afraid of stairs.

You gaze upon the post of someone who is very paranoid that they're forgetting an important flaw.

I am not superior to anybody
No reason given
Edited by Shyette
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
You gaze upon the post of somebody who can't drive at all at age 30. You gaze upon the post of somebody who has PSTD from a mere concept of Alzheimer's. You gaze upon the post of somebody who had to spend six years as of their life hearing their grandmother knocking at death's door singing two lines of the old rugged cross. You gaze upon the post of an aspiring writer who cannot spell. You gaze upon the post of a chronic insomniac. You gaze upon the post of somebody that had to stop watching one of their favorite cartoons just because they were going for a lot of problems when stuff became serious.

You gaze upon somebody who's dislike of touching brought shame upon the last family reunion. You gaze on the post of somebody afraid of stairs.

You gaze upon the post of someone who is very paranoid that they're forgetting an important flaw.

I am not superior to anybody
No reason given
Edited by Shyette