Viewing last 25 versions of post by SuperSupermario24 in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

SuperSupermario24
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

fluffy sylveon
You know what I want to see in a game? A game where, normally you're supposed to follow the storyline and find out what the final boss's weakness is, and then toward the end of the game you find out where it actually is, but if you already know where it is you can just speedrun the game, get the thing, and just Leeroy Jenkins into the final boss's chamber and if you do ithe whole thing fast enough you can just completely catch them off-guard, kill them in one hit, and win the game.
No reason given
Edited by SuperSupermario24
SuperSupermario24
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

fluffy sylveon
You know what I want to see in a game? A game where, normally you're supposed to follow the storyline and find out what the final boss's weakness is, and then toward the end of the game you find out where it actually is, but if you already know where it is you can just speedrun the game, get the thing, and just Leeroy Jenkins into the final boss's chamber and if you do it fast enough you can just completely catch them off-guard, kill them in one hit, and win the game.
No reason given
Edited by SuperSupermario24