Steven Universe

Background Pony #8F80
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
well CN gives more freedom to creator then Disney does like stuff Lake did near the end of Infinity Train season 2 would be impossible to do on Disney Channel
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #2C93  
Yeah, but not to mention…

Sugar kept a ship without making them date anyone else and didn’t rush an ending. Not sure if the ending of Future was kinda open-ended. If it is, then it’s still good.

Nefcy just learned shit from telenovelas and didn’t have time to make a good ending so she rushed it (even tho it was planned) and didn’t care.

And this comes from someone who likes both SU and SVTFOE and still does (which i feel like the only one who still likes the show now that everyone hates the latter now.)
Background Pony #8F80
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
funny fact: Nefcy first pitched STAR Vs Forces of Evil to CN around time before Chawder & Flapjack but they said no she then went on to work on Wonder Over Yonder Craig McCracken said he would pitched it to CN if it wasn’t for what at the time you know CN Real period if Craig waited little longer WOY might have been CN show around 2011-2012 & Star might have had 2nd shot at being greenlit at CN and might have succeeded too
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
Here we were in fear,  
Here we were in fear and it was done.  
The show’s over so no need for that song.  
His asshole-ish feels is destroyed by her. (Thanks Connie! take my uwus)

Steven Universe Fear, there we were.

Thank you Sugar. * 5 claps then repeats the chant *

Est. 2012
SUF in a nutshell

First half of Steven Universe Future: I am suddenly now developing powers and I am venting.  
Second half of Steven Universe Future: My girlfriend hates me because she doesn’t want to marry me so I became a fucking asshole by breaking a car, shattering a gem and being rude to everyone. Also, I became Pink Godzilla.  
End of Steven Universe Future: I am no longer an asshole thanks to my friends and my girlfriend who no longer hates me. Gotta go find myself on a trip across ’MURICA.

Est. 2012
@OneOverTwo  
How did it misframed it?

I know Connie doesn’t hate him despite her saying “not now” to his sudden marriage proposal, but that last part kinda proves the “nutshell” part of the miniseries’ second half. I mean, his thoughts of Connie “hating” him for having boundaries (regarding his sudden proposal to marriage turned down and for a GOOD reason) turned him into a monstrous asshole, especially with PTSD.

Besides, when it comes to his behavior, he got it a whole lot more easier for him to be redeemed than me. I’m surprised that Greg didn’t ground him after he destroyed his car.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@WyrmSpawN

We’re talking about a guy who forgives galactic conquerors, mass murderers shatterers, his own kidnappers, his own bullies, people who traumatize and injure him, routinely pulls a martyr routine for his deadbeat mother, constantly reaches out to suffering vagabonds who hate him, etc.

And the only one he’s every gotten mad at was a guy who disrespected a woman at a party.

If Steven isn’t a complete simp then he’s definitely simp-adjacent.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Hollowfox Jaeger

Nah man Steven Universe the show is still one of the best of the decade and Steven Universe the character is still a saint.

I just happened to found a label he ascribes to in spite of being brilliant character.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide