Star Wars General

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Okay this episode starts with a warning for scenes some viewers may find upsetting so that’s exciting.
They even didn’t have that when the Stormtrooper got cut in half.
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
You know what I think would be neat?
If George Lucas, J.J. Abrams, and Ryan Johnson got together and recorded a commentary track for the main nine Star Wars movies, including a bit of behind-the-scenes info but mostly them riffing a bit and having fun. The first six could be Ryan and J.J. talking about what Star Wars means to them and what scenes left an impression, while the last three could have Lucas compare and contrast his ideas with theirs.
Or something like that.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario
I mean the people who keep making videos about Disney is killing Star Wars while also saying its already died
You know goddamn well what I’m talking about.
The people who would say this
@Darth Prime
Reva kills Luke and then disney makes their own reboot Original Trilogy with Leia.
With no irony.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide