Star Wars General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Jeez, like a month ago I left a comment on a video about the Sequel Trilogy. At the end of the video, the dude gave what was basically his au fanfics version of the sequels. My comment was that I liked his story better than what we got. Someone just awhile ago really wanted to argue with me for some reason. I don’t want to talk about those movies anymore. So I’m trying to ignore them and hope they don’t start spamming me.
Even a comment about the new Lego game turned into a thing. All I said was Finn looked like he had an afro, then someone asked me, “Didn’t he have different hair in episode 9?” I thought it would be clearly interpreted as a joke if I responded “I’ve tried my best to forget that one.” Then there were more responses to that.
I’ll just stick to memes I guess.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
During his final confrontation with Kylo Ren on Crait, I feel that Luke’s Force Hologram should’ve had the green lightsaber he built for himself instead of the blue lightsaber originally built by Anakin and gifted to him by Obi-wan.
Also, they should’ve used Y-wings instead of those slow-ass bomber craft against the dreadnaught!!!
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Goku Black
Luke chose to appear in a form he knew would most unnerve Kylo, hence why he had Anakin’s saber,
This has been addressed they didn’t have Y wings, most of the galaxy embarked on a massive demilitarization effort following the end of the civil war, they had those bombers so they made do, also if i recall correctly those bombers were only even used after Po stopped obeying orders from Leia to come back and begin the retreat,
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Thanotos Omega
But like Poe clears all the turrets from the Dreadnought because the bombers would have been wiped according to him (which obviously they get wiped out anyway) they’re already set up to start an attack run after he does he’s own run so why did Leia (presumably) even order those bombers set up anyway.
Honestly since Poe is such an incredible pilot that can clear the top of the Dreadnought of its guns he clearly could’ve done the same to the big guns on the bottom and make ship useless.
That whole battle just makes no sense.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Going to roll a character for a Star Wars pen&paper.
Going to be a Squib, since it’ll be the closest to the ratman artificer that I normally play in fantasy RPGs.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
OK, so the conflict between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy for Independent Systems is generally referred to as the “Clone Wars,” and the conflict between the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire is known as the “Galactic Civil War.” What are we going to call the conflict between the First Order and the Resistance?
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Zincy
I went with the explanation that it’s repulsor tech within the hilt, but yeah, it’s either infuriating or hilarious. Good thing it was only used once ever, not that I’d mind its continued used.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide