Star Wars General

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@silbasa
My one real problem with the final ep was the complete subversion of what the previous ep seemed to build up: the real threat of good guys dying.
But nope. They went full Disney. Everybody not only lived, they didnt even lose a limb or gone permanently scarred. All they did was show some moments where they got in a pinch, but we all know they gon be rescued by someone. Egh
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@09MurphyM
Okay RIP and so did one or two vespa gang doods.
But as far as last stands go, Boba’s crew came out unscathed. The systematic elimination in Ep6 was way bloodier than the full blown fight in Ep7, at least on Boba’s side.
I dont like it. It’s too obvious who their audience are. I expected a Rogue One-ish bodycount on the hero side considering their predicament but nah.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
So I watched Caravan of Courage and I’m currently watching Ewoks: Battle for Endor for the first time in a long time. I feel that Cindell Towani would’ve been far more interesting had she been a Force-sensitive (instead of some normal helpless little kid) who could’ve called upon it at certain pivotal points.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide