Star Wars General

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@ichiban iceychan 1517
My point was meant to be that TLJ didn’t get the memo until the last hour, hence why it goes against what the movie before and after it was trying to say/do. Also, Rogue One and Solo are also SW movies, so why don’t they count?
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario
Because they don’t have numbers in them as they are not Episode such and such.
Also the got the memo at the last hour doesn’t really make any sense since that means the had scripts that said “Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi” and working with those for months only for at last minute to be told this was the middle of a Trilogy seems like that should have been a thing that was established before Episode VII even started production.
Darth Prime
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario
Yeah I know that’s how I alway felt that’s what Johnson probably wanted but like I said before he either realized “Oh shit there suppose to be another movie after this one” or someone like a higher up pointed that out to him.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Meanlucario
Because it didn’t change “at the last hour” because it was always a trillogy, not 2 movies thst got extended.
And Solo and Rogue one were not part a trillogy since they were supposed to be from a line of spin-offs.
@Darth Prime
And what better way to “subvert expectations” than to end a trilogy on a duology?
That would have been dumb
Dex Stewart
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I freaking loved Rogue One. I’m excited for the upcoming Andor show, and I’ve heard Jyn Erso may make an appearance somewhere. Not sure how, unless it’s about her adventures between being adopted by Saw Gererara and being freed from prison in Rogue One.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario
No I was talking about how the lightsaber broke in TLJ and then TROS it was literally just put back together which I jokingly say it was duct taped.
It’s like the first thing they showed in the trailer I equate that as symbolic of “fixing” things.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

TLJ opened a major plot point that never got nowhere in RoS.
Broom kid who casually uses force pull like he was born with it, what then? I need closure.
I hope he wont ever hold a lightsaber and just kicks ass and destroys entire squads bare handed or with housekeeping tools.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Darth Prime
At least a spinoff of him in this teenage years getting yanked into a kung fu adventure would be nice, tbh. No lightsaber, minimum blaster shots. High speed vehicle chases on land and mid air is a must tho.
Okay lightsaber and blasters are fine but make sure very minimum.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Darth Prime
Seen it. But What do you got against doing another one like that?
Also it dont need to be Windu level (I prefer if you do that kinda destruction in Anime style, tbh. Not live action)
For live action what about some other MMA Kungfu movie but in SW setting.
I never had a Kungfu movie in SW.
Donnie Yen’s appearance and action was the only thing close to it.
FFS we’he had Iko effing UWAIS and Yayan Ruhian in Force Awakens, but for just a cameo? No pencak silat action? Come on.
Have you seen the movies these two are in, btw?
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@tehwatever
I didn’t say I had anything against it.
Also you’re talking about a movie that introduced Captain Phasma who was clearly made to be like the cool badass Stormtrooper that sales a bunch of action figures then has her caught like a bitch then literally throws her into trash.
While conversely having some rando Stormmie have the actual badass moment NOT the shiny silver boss one.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Darth Prime
No no.
I’m talking about the movies these actors been in. Both Iko Uwais and Yayan Ruhian. You seen them?
Waste of talent tbh. These two guys are some the most obscure goddamn cameo unless you’re a kungfu-movie fan.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide