Star Wars General

silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I was not overly impressed with Boba Fett’s first episode. Very scattered story and a little lacking in the “criminal” department, this is supposed to be Boba Fett after all. Hopefully the story will improve.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’m gonna watch Book of Boba Feet tomorrow. Apparently it’s not doing well critically. I keep getting articles in my recommended saying it’s bad. After Revelation I don’t care about their opinions, but I’m curious why suddenly they have standards.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Dex Stewart
They’re wrong it is good.
It’s just not a big epic game changing start of a series.
Like it doesn’t end like say the first episode of The Mandalorian with “OMG BABY YODA!”
It’s just a competently made Star Wars thing which with Star Wars is the actual best we can hope for now basic competency.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario
Right so we can’t be critical of anything anymore because 40 some years ago there was this one really bad thing early on.
Disney has a free pass to be shit with their Star Wars movies and their overpriced piss poor attraction.
All because one of the earliest Star Wars things was really really bad.
Gotcha.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime
Saying that the best you can hope for with Star Wars is “basic competency” is you going out of your way to complain about the newer stuff. Stop throwing stones before your own home falls onto you.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario
Hey Book of Boba Fett is newest stuff and I like it so no complaints there.
My problems are for Disney’s own “creations” IE the Resistance Era it’s not my fault Disney has set the bar so low that anytime something is actually good I have to wonder how much oversight it had form the House of Mouse.
Yeah I’m gonna take shots at the shit I don’t like just like how you are going to fireback with a “Lucas sucks” anytime I do.
Get the fuck off your high horse.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime
Don’t forget The Mandalorian, The Bad Batch, Rebels, season 7 of Clone Wars…
My problem is people praising Lucas and acting like he is Star Wars. He isn’t, or ever was, and has done more harm that people want to admit because they are nostalgia’s bitch. People would still hate on the Prequels if something new didn’t come along and suddenly they are a masterpiece. Lucas is a great idea man, but others need to reform his ideas unless you want more Jar Jars and political talk about trade that isn’t relative to the actual story.
Maybe 1313 would have release if Lucas didn’t force them to restart it to make it about Boba Fett instead of a new bounty hunter. Yeah, if you checked the link I posted on top of the page, he did that, as well as do the same with the Darth Maul game.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario
I know all that.
I know he’s a best at ideas and concept than stories, that he needs people around him to make it work, I’m not pretending otherwise.
My problem with you bringing it up all the goddamn time is that you seem to be incapable of coming up with anything to actually defend Disney Star Wars, so you just go “Lucas bad too tho”.
As for that listed that’s all the stuff I do like so no I didn’t forget about I just don’t actually count it as Disney’s Star Wars.
All that stuff you just listed was built upon stuff that was made BEFORE the Disney acquisition, and I doubt Disney put in much work to those things, hence we I,and others, refer to that as the Filoniverse, we credit him for those being, good NOT Disney.
The things that actually count as Disney’s Star Wars, to me anyway, are things like the Movies (specifically the Sequels and that whole Era, obviously), which they are going to be much more Hands on with than a TV series, and their theme park stuff, like $6,000 space adventure cruise ship hotel, which has been the stuff people have been complaining about.
This is why I bring up wondering about the oversight of projects, cause the stuff we know for sure Disney is involved with is the stuff people by and large don’t like, versus the stuff I personally doubt they had any hands in is the stuff that seems to make the fandom happy.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Darth Prime
You’re talking to someone who hates to back down. And I wouldn’t have said anything if you didn’t go out of your way to be passive-aggressive in the first place.
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Meanlucario
So you decide to passive-aggressive to me, by responding to a post that was in no way aimed at you, because I expressed my dissatisfaction with Disney’s Star Wars, while expressing being happy with the new show as well.
Yeah, you’re right, I can see how I’m the bad guy in this conversation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide