Star Wars General

Background Pony #C86A
I’ve been binging on “Droids”, an animated series on Disney+’s “Star Wars Vintage”.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Darth Prime  
…  
I thought you’d be the first to know about all things Star Wars. How’d you miss a Didney+ exclusive ANIME Star Wars anthology?

Then again, it’s probably best you didn’t know it existed.

IDK how lore accurate the anime shorts are to both Canon and or Legends, because I’m not an SW fan at all but I tell you this: It’s what I want from an anime Star Wars. Dumb exciting animated nonsense with anime tropes.

It even has a Hijabi Lighstaber user (at least for a while). I’m not joking. When she shows up all covered up I was like YES. YES!
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
if i had a nickel for ever bunny furry in star wars i’d have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.
so like we all can agree that there’s no reason for this bunny girl to be a bunny other then furry thirst?
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Dark Empire starts so weirdly it feels like there’s an issue 0 that’s missing.
Also that dialogue feels off Han Solo should not say “gosh”.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m buying some Star Wars Armada figures.
I never realized how much I actually hate the Nebulon-B.
It’s just such a stupid design, with greebles haphazardly slapped on and with that stupid, flimsy midsection. It just looks so so dumb.
Background Pony #0B95
Evidently, the only way Star Wars gets any positive comments nowadays is if it’s the original trilogy or LEGO Star Wars.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Angrybrony
Yeah that’s also good overall too.
Turns out the way to make Star Wars people like is put some effort into making a fairly well rounded story with characters that have arcs and shit that feel like they’re actually going somewhere.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Darth Prime
Every character has an arc tho, whaddya mean? No main character in SW movie has been stagnant. Status quo may not change but everybody grows.
Maybe I’m just not a literature guy. I see explosions or fight scenes or ppl being emotional and I’m good.
Guess I’m more into the aesthetic theatrics than script.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
i mean star wars is doing a hell of alot better of getting out of the hole the movies made then say harry potter.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide